Friday, February 18, 2011

Not Resolutions.... Goals

I have some goals in mind for this year and I'd like to put them down somewhere. I know Alicia will try to encourage and keep me honest and I also feel like, somehow just by making it "a real thing" it helps encourage me.

I'll add to this list as things change or evolve and I'll come back and mark things off as they happen (if it's that kind of goal). These are all in no particular order except the order in which I thought of them. Hierarchy is for LOSERS - (or people who are simply far more mentally organized than I am).

1. Totally and completely quit smoking instead of this lame fits and starts crap.
2. Actually pick up my bass and stop being scared of it.
3. Play more games of the board variety.
4. Buy and use a sewing machine
5. Make the things I think of more often than not. Okay... even once in awhile.
6. Exercise daily - even if that's 15 minutes of a kinect game. It's something.
7. Body maintenance is its own reward. Eye doctor, dentist, etc. - they need to be visited.
8. Pick colors, pick accessories, paint paint paint.
9. Finish the bathroom by March 31st.
10. Decorate the skeleton for EVERY holiday. All of them. No excuses.
11. - in that vein... make a stove pipe hat for President's Day on Monday. You have all weekend. Make it happen.
12. RECORD THE MOVIES YOU WATCH. You watch so many movies and you never remember what you've seen. Just WRITE IT DOWN.

and uh ... more as I think of them. Yeah. Or others.

No comments:

Post a Comment